Thank you. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I love you.
This holiday season, carve out some time for yourself and for some quiet reflection. What are you grateful to 2018 for? (Even if the gratitude is because this year is finally ending and a new fresh start beginning!) What are you creating for 2019?
As we launch into the year end celebrations and family gatherings it’s a perfect time to be grateful for all we have. It is also a great opportunity to take a few minutes for ourselves and celebrate we’ve accomplished so far in the past year. Here’s a list to use to complete the year and create the new year as we gather with friends and family.
- The most important goal that I achieved this year was:
- My best memory of the year was:
- My biggest career accomplishment was:
- My biggest relationship accomplishment was:
- A big mistake that I made this year—and the lesson that I learned as a result—was:
- An obstacle or a challenge that I overcame this year:
- This year, I learned the following about myself:
- A really cool thing I created this year was:
Celebrate your accomplishments! Everyday, you can inspire and be inspired.
Happy Holidays, and may your year be filled with Health, Happiness and Prosperity!
*Ho’oponopono is a Hawaiian daily practice of forgiveness.
Our initial 30-minute phone consultation is free
What are you waiting for?...Connect with Shieh-Chi Chen now!